Title: Initiator of Sustainable Systems and Collaborations (ISSC)
Purpose: To creatively impact urban change by designing sustainable communities.
Reports to: Citizens in the community at-large
Key role: Bridge the gap between community entities and individuals to create unique collaborations that lead to self-reliant communities.
Primary functions and duties:
- Reliably happy and encouraging
- Seek citizen first solutions
- Create community relevant communication strategies
- Build community portfolios
- Manage and monitor resources and budgets
- Apply artistic and creative tactics to community development events and programs
- Displays an appreciation of literature from varied sources
- Conveys respectful and tactful dialogue
- Responds rapidly on most matters
- Able to efficiently multi-achieve
- Proven record of implementing culturally relevant and age appropriate projects/ programs
Working Hours: Flexible to align with project outcomes and community needs
Work Environment: Employee will work on location, from home, and at various offices as needed. Work environment and requirements will match the project needs. Collaborators are optimistic and honest.
Compensation: Depending upon experience and education; compensation will ensure that student loans can be paid monthly, health care needs are able to be handled in a timely fashion, and that leisure and recreation can remain active in the employee’s life.
What is your ideal job description?
Below is a link that provides tips on how to create your ideal job description.